10.28.2013

The 90 Day FitWhitt Challenge

I have made mistakes. I have done it wrong. I have dabbled in instant, packaged meal replacements. I tried the low fat approach. I have drank cayenne seasoned lemonade. I have done too little and put too much focus on calorie restriction. I have done too much and not enough focus on nutrition. I have been coached by the two leading competition coaches in the industry. I have lived unbalanced. I have been successful with weight loss. I have failed with maintaining. I have felt depressed. I have felt the runner's high.

We all have our own story. We are all at different places in our fitness and health journeys. Regardless of what mistakes have been made in the past and regardless of the victories, it is time to be present in the current journey. No countdown to the stage. No daily weighing on the scale. It is time to pursue a balanced and healthy life.

I want to invite you all along in my journey over the next 90 days. I will be sharing as much as I can with you as I pursue a balanced and healthy life. I want to prove to myself and others that competing can be achieved in a healthy and balanced way. I will be sharing everything I eat and all my workouts and progress along the way. I will be sharing my victories and my failures. I invite you to join me on this journey.

Each week I will be posting my nutrition plan and training plan for the week. I also will be posting scientific data explaining my approach, along with important information about health, nutrition and training. I will have weekly recipe ideas, FitWhitt approved product recommendations and my supplement routine.

We are all different and beautiful. Not one single approach works for everyone. My approach might not work for you. My goal is not to provide you a cookie cutter sample of what you should be doing, but show you the process of how you can design your own approach that is suitable to your body and needs.

I will be holding to a few truths along the way that will not be compromised on.

1) I am creating the best version of MYSELF, not anyone else.

2) I will remain positive at all times.

3) I will not place my value, worth and effort in a digital scale read out. In fact, I will only weigh myself three times during the 90 days (initial, half way and end).

4) I will value balance and moderation towards creating the healthiest version of myself.

5) I will be honest and vulnerable in hopes that it may inspire and encourage others.

6) I understand that it is not just one facet that will bring success, but the combination of good nutrition, smart training, excellent sleep and recovery and emotional strength and support from friends and family.

7) I will listen to my body and allow for deviation from the plan as needed.

8) I will be present each day and enjoy the journey along the way. I will not place too much emphasis on the end result but place more emphasis on finding enjoyment in the daily journey.

Here is what you can expect from my daily postings:

Sunday - I will be sharing my training and nutrition plan for the week. I will be utilizing a 4 day training split. I train for my body type so adjustments can be made to focus on your specific needs. 1-2  rest days during the week depending on how my body is responding.
4 day training split:
Day 1: Glutes- Heavy
Day 2: Shoulder, Chest, Tricpes, Abs
Day 3: Back, Biceps, Abs
Day 4: Glutes - Moderate Weight, High Rep
Cardio - I am training for a marathon in February so majority of my cardio will be running.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - I will be posing about health and nutrition

Thursday - I will be sharing a weekly recipe

Friday - I will be sharing a product I recommend

Saturday - I will be sharing how I am pursuing balance and moderation in the journey

Join me in this journey. Let the next 90 days become the foundation for the change needed in your life. Set yourself up to be the happiest and most improved version of yourself in 2014.

Please feel free to send any questions to me at anytime along the journey - whittclinks@gmail.com


Challenge begins SUNDAY NOVEMBER 3!!!!!!

- FitWhitt

No comments:

Post a Comment