5.15.2013

FitWhitt Approved - Myoatmeal.com

I can not say enough good things about this oatmeal. It has made my mornings so much more exciting. I have always loved my oats but this company has made them even more amazing.




 At myoatmeal.com, you create a custom oatmeal by selecting the type of oats, adding all natural and sugar free flavoring, dried fruits or nuts and healthy seeds. You can even sweeten it with stevia. There are more than 40 flavors available with even more flavor combinations to try. I have white cake, red velvet, old fashioned donut, carrot cake, banana cream pie, snickerdoodle and graham cracker crust. You MUST go to myoatmeal.com and try this product. The shipping is a little steep so I suggest pairing up with a friend and ordering so you can split the shipping cost. This is the oatmeal I used to make my donut recipe from earlier this week. Try it out and let me know what you think!

This product is definitely FitWhitt Approved!!
- FitWhitt

No comments:

Post a Comment