8.15.2013

NEXT

After a successful year of prep and an amazing experience at the national level NPC USAs in Las Vegas, I am back to the grind and planning out the next step in my fitness journey. I have decided to prep for my next show, Texas State in Houston October 12th. I will be 8 weeks out starting Sunday. I am very excited to step on stage again so soon and also experience the show. I hear wonderful things about it.

Here are a collection of my favorite pictures from Las Vegas.
Second call outs for my first national show. I placed 14th out of 35 girls in my class. I learned so much and I am determined to work hard all "off season" to bring an even better package next year.




 
With my amazing coach Kim Oddo and the always fabulous Amanda Latona.

 
Enjoying my workout in the hotel gym.

 
My husband and I celebrated at The Wynn buffet. I sampled quite a few tasty treats.

 
It was a wonderful experience and I am excited to get back to work at improving my physique for the national stage next year. I will never give up on my dream of becoming a IFBB pro.

 
 
I am also thrilled to announce that I will be representing the amazing company ABOUT TIME at the fitness expo in Dallas this weekend. I have been using the product for a couple of years and have always been attracted to the purity of the product. Stop by the booth if you are attending and come say hi and sample their great products!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
-FitWhitt
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment